Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Little Introduction

I thought it'd be appropriate to make my first post an introduction. So, hello all! I'm Sheila, and I'm a stay at home mom, a homemaker, a novice graphic designer, a jewelry maker, an artist... a busy, busy person. I'm 25 years young and living the American Dream, well sort of. Times are tough and money is tight, but I've found a ray of light in the darkness. And I plan to share it with you. 

Throughout this blog I will be sharing how I save money, how I stay organized, how I manage my daughter (and how we do her homeschooling), and how I manage to cook delicious meals on a tight budget. I hope you all will enjoy what I share with you and will pass on the knowledge with your loved ones as well.

Here's to living a fulfilling life in these hard times!

Cheers,
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment